8:23 AM

Everyweek Tailor brings home a paper where she has to read words and then I have to sign to show that she did it. Well Monday night, she didn't bring that paper home, and said she didn't have to. Tues night she brought the paper home and low and behold she signed my initials for the monday slot saying that she read the words!!! I was SHOCKED that she forged my name!!! I asked her about it and then she lied to me. Told me that the teacher told her to write my initials on there. I thought the lying and forging didn't come until they were in high school?? I am still shocked at the whole mess. 2nd grade and she is pulling this shit??? What the heck is she going to be like as a teen? oy vey I am in trouble!!

0 Responses to "Forging My Name"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed