8:50 AM





While waiting for Tailor to get off the bus one day, I took a pic of the pine tree I stand under waiting for her. Didn't turn out as I wanted it to, as the sun rays were coming through the branches, but still a cool pic anyhow!!








Well it has been a few weeks now since I gotten my cpap machine. Not sure if it is working for me or not, I am still tired throughout the day. Although I wake up not as exhausted, but by noon I am ready to drop. *sigh* I guess I will just have to deal with being tired all the damn time.

Woke up last night around 2 am and was up til 4 am. Couldn't get back to sleep. I was laying there thinking about how I can rearrange my living room so it isn't so cluttered up! That is something stupid to be thinking about at 2 am. Sheesh. The last time I looked at the clock it was 4:10 am. Then the stupid alarm went off at 7. Short night.

0 Responses to "Friday Foto"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed