4:05 AM

It is 5 am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. woke up and can't go back to sleep!! I got alot of things i wanna do today too..oh well..lots of coffee i guess

wow i can't believe it is May 1 st!!!!!!!!! Where does the time go??? Sure seems to go by fast for me lately. My dad asked me yesterday how old i was, and i actually had to think about it. lol. thought that was somewhat humorous. At what age do we quit keeping track?

Not much really to say this morning, got alot of stuff going through my head but it is all jumbled. Was thinking how i haven't been in PSP for awhile doing my graphics, i did get some cross stitch done last night, not much tho. Read some of my book. I am reading Education of a Prisoner by edward bunker. It is pretty good. A true story of edwards life, who was in and out of jail since the age of 12 or so. I am about half way through it. I like to read true story books. autobiographies are the best.

well i am off to read some more and see if i can get some more sleep before i go to the playgroup this morning. Meeting some new sw florida moms today, very exciting!! Can't wait :)

till next time

0 Responses to "May Day"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed