6:13 AM

I am up early again this morning. Now i have a fuzzy, blurry feeling in my head. i guess i didnt get enough sleep.

watching the news, and they are talking about the 2 children missing in idaho. where 3 were found dead in their home. This is just awful!! How can this keep going on in this country? I just will never understand. Makes me sooo angry and sobbing inside.

am going to be making new jewelry today and get it up on my site. if that is the only thing i get done today, that will be it!!! i do have a IEP meeting today with tailor's teacher this afternoon.

well outta here for now, gotta take tailor to her sitters and get to work on the pieces

0 Responses to "fuzzy"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed