9:46 AM

Tuesday morning, and it is chilly here!!! Had a ho hum day yesterday, got some errands done, and cleaning that is about it. Today i am taking tailor to the library and then to the park. she is such a lil spit fire lol. So full of energy and nonstop from morning til night. She wears me out. Sometimes i wish i was younger when i had her, maybe i woulda had more energy, but maybe not. I am always tired, been tired for 10 yrs or more now. Probably stems from my depression. I am diagnosed with Major reoccurring depression. Will be on meds the rest of my life i am told. Well those thoughts are for another day, as i don't have the time to sit and write it all down.

better sign off here and get ready for the library...

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed