9:48 AM

One week until T starts 3rd grade.

I don't remember much of my childhood, but thinking back I do remember 3rd grade.
I think it was because of my teacher. Mrs. Larson. Dang I remembered her name!

Anyhow, I remember spelling tests, with one specific word.....because . She would make us take that test over and over because everyone one spelled because wrong.

She read us Charlotte's Web. Her voice as sweet as the voice of Charlotte's in the movie.

She wore huge silver bangle bracelets that clanged together when she wrote on the chalk board. Oh and her chalk had a silver chalk holder that I thought was too cool. She was it. Because of her, I wanted to be a teacher.

I can still smell her. I have no idea the kind of perfume she wore, but I can smell it. Is that weird? I think so.

I hope T will find a memory of school as I have. Esp. when I don't remember much of my childhood.

0 Responses to "3rd Grade"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed