6:35 AM


We went to a wildlife park last weekend and had a great time. Here is a pic of one of the buffalo's there. I waited til he looked at me and snapped the pic.

Tried to get a pic of the eagle and owl there but it was too dark around their enclosures. Also the bobcat didn't want to sit still for a photo session. My batteries ran out to get a shot of the cougar. Was rather mad at that one, cuz it was really close and would have been a great shot. Oh well, maybe next time!
Have a great weekend

1 Response to "Friday Foto"

  1. BlondeBlogger Says:

    How'd you know what zoo I was at and why are you sneaking pics of me?! :)

    I'm sooo glad things are going so well for you. You deserve it!

    ((((((HUGS))))))

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed