Ok, so I missed posting my photo yesterday. Been a long hard week for me. So I am doing it today :)

I am so fasinated with clouds, I take alot of pictures of them down here in Florida. This one was taken after a storm came in and the sun was setting casting the red glow on the clouds. The sunset on the clouds down here are just amazing. I never seen anything like it in Illinois (where I am from) So look for many 'cloud' pictures on my Friday Fotos

My daughter and I are headed to the beach to do for a healing day for me and alittle fun for her. We haven't been to the beach in about a year. Sad because we live only 30 minutes from there. But that is about to change!!

0 Responses to "Friday Foto--on saturday"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed