5:17 AM

Its 5:30 am and I can't sleep and now am bored. Lots going on here, but don't feel like talking about it now.

So I thought I would come here and ramble lol. That is what this is all about right?
Am on the job hunt again, gawd I hate that!! the whole resume, interview, acceptance-rejection, and then starting a new job thing. Gives me panic attacks. Literally. Shoot, I was online looking at the want ads yesterday and had a fricking panic attack! *sigh* Not only do you have the whole looking for a job thing, but with a kid and father i take care of, i have to find a job that will be somewhat flexible with the hours. YEAH good luck with THAT. It just makes it that much more worse. I have to find a way to get through it tho, unless i want to live on the streets. Can't pay the mortgage without income. lol.

Brrrrr it is chilly in here this morning. This is the time of year that I like. Gets cold at night and bright and beautiful in the day. I think yesterday the high was low 80's. Nice out!

Well I guess I don't have much else to ramble about. Pretty sad huh. Oh well. Gonna finish my coffee and lay down for a bit I think.

0 Responses to "Bored"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed