Yah, been a shitty being to my new year. Am not going to go into details, but lets just say it sucks.

T. had a sleep study done last friday, and did very well at it. Won't get the results until her follow up dr appt. that I have to make yet.

The weather down here has been hot. Not many days with out the air on, which sucks, cuz I miss having the windows open. There were 2 days were we were able to light the fireplace tho. Yeah, imagine that, fireplaces in florida. Silly I know.

I had a busy holiday season with my jewelry sales. I haven't done a thing to the site yet, i need to get sold stuff off of there, and put more stuff up that i have made and are ready to sell. Just have to get to it!!! Which pisses me off, cuz I think about it almost daily but don't have the motivation to do it. Gotta love fucking depression.

2 Responses to "The New Year Sucks"

  1. Young Lady Says:

    I always come here Kristy and am glad you have updated. I know things are shitty but keep your chin up my friend

  2. Kat Says:

    yes what chacha said and hugs to ya!

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed