uugggh, i have been sick for the past two weeks. Although i am slowly getting better, what a drag it has been. For the first week, i was on the couch the entire week! It hurt to move, to think to read, to blink!! It took any energy i had to get up and get a drink of water. I am one who doesn't get sick often, but boy when i do, it is a dousy!
Started out as the flu, then added a terrible cough, sore throat, and stuffy nose, the flu left after one week, and am still battling the stuffy nose, and annoying cough!

That is my reson for not posting on my blog. Only in the past couple of days, have i been able to sit up long enough on my computer to even catch up on my email!

Hopefully next week i will be at 100% again
Being sick really sucks!

0 Responses to "being sick really sucks"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed