5:11 AM

ahh another friday.
update on what's going on in this mom's crazy life!!!
Tailor is enjoying school, however, i get the griping of doing homework everynight after school...isn't she too young for griping??? She is making new friends, which is great!

me, i am looking for a job. i can't believe how tough this is. Of course being out of the job market for 8 years doesn't help the resume much!!! I have applied to over 30 places, had 4 interviews and no job. I am getting frustrated!!! i know one will come along, but my problem is it won't come along FAST enough!!!! We are drowning, and drowning fast. lets hope today i get a call for an interview.

i hear my dad is doing well. i dont' dwell on thinking about him much, cuz it hurts too badly. Tailor misses him dearly. His dog is coming around and being socialable. Was going to put her down, but decided not to. if dad gets well enough, am thinking he can stay here again. Although, he will have to be self suffient, as i will be in the working world. Time will tell.

started piano lessons last week. my first lesson went well. missed my second one tho. oh well..there is always next week.

that is about it from here

peace out

0 Responses to "TGIF"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed