8:32 AM

Monday is depressing for me for some reason. i dislike them lol

ran dad's wheelchair back to the rental place this morning. man, i need my car fixed. I need tie rod ends, rotors, brake pads and one bearing all relplaced. plus tired and alignment. Lot of money to do that!! haven't figured out how i am going to get it done yet.

going to try to get my website done within the next couple of days
i got some new pieces that i made over the weekend that i need to get pics of and online. need to get pricing set up and published too. i already have some peeps wanting to buy some, just need to get my butt in gear and get it all up.

well i am off to psp land to get some graphics done.

0 Responses to "another monday"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed