This is what I had been working on in Decemeber for my mom's Christmas present.

She had lost everything in Hurricane Katrina, and I made her a blank cookbook and designed the cover and the pages in Adobe Illustrator. This is what the cover ended up looking like.

I spend hours learning about AI and trying to get what was in my head onto the paper. Not exactly what I had in mind, but it worked well enough.

Too much that I want to do and too little time to get it all done. Since my brother gave me the Adobe Creative Suite 3, I have wanted to get into all the programs and play around. But only have managed Photoshop and AI.

Hope mom enjoys building up her cookbook again!!

0 Responses to "My Mom's Christmas Gift"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed