Can't believe summer is over already! The weather here is awesome. Opened the windows yesterday and this morning it is so nice out!! I have missed the fall weather here and am looking forward to it this year. Some of the trees are already turning colors. Another thing that I missed.

Today is my nephew's first birthday party. He is such the sweetheart!! A good baby too. Of course his older sister(who just turned 3 a few weeks ago) thinks that it is her birthday party again today lol. She is a spitfire!!

The other day I finally caught that squirrel peaking out of a tree at me. I had my camera and got a couple of pictures of her, climbing down the side of the tree.

0 Responses to "First Day of Fall"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed