1:28 PM


My SIL has been decorating my daughters new bedroom since she has been in North Dakota. She has a Bratz border and she put these sticky squares on one of her walls. It looks really cool.



Then she found a stripped bedspread to match the stripped wall decor. Too neat. Oh the pictures on the wall are tailor's artwork that I framed. Another idea from my SIL. She has the coolest ideas.

I know tailor will love it when she gets home. She will get home friday. Month has gone by fast. But can't wait to see her lol.

Not much else to say today, just wanted to share her room. Next up is working on her play room. I am sooo tired of trying to squeeze shit into this apt!! uughh

0 Responses to "Decorating"

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed