5:22 AM

So my daughter is home from her dad's. It has been quite the interesting few days with her. She has come back tan tan tan, and her hair is almost blond from swimming so much lol.
Of course I have worked most the time since she has been back, so she is still in the missing me mode. But I have the next few days off.
First night home and we were already fighting lol. Actually, I had put her to bed and she would get up every 5 minutes! Got on my last nerve, I thought my goodness don't start this already.
It was good to see her tho, missed the lil one. She is growing so fast. I guess they all do.

2 Responses to "Back to Normal?"

  1. Sharon - Mom Generations Says:

    Welcome Tailor back!!

    Got your blog through Blonde Blogger - love it!!

    Will be stopping by.... !!

    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls
    http://www.pinksandbluesgirls.wordpress.com

  2. BlondeBlogger Says:

    Welcome back, Tailor! I remember anytime Amanda would get back from visiting anywhere, we'd have to go through a major attitude re-adjustment, lol. Still do!

    Hey, I'm having a contest on my blog, so if you have a minute, stop on over and enter.

    Oh and hello, Audrey!! *waving* Just noticed you up there! :) Kristy is awesome....you're gonna love her!

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed