6:59 AM

I have not had internet service since the begining of aug. That is why I haven't updated my blog :) I guess my main cable was down, and comcast thought it would take its sweet time (2.5 weeks) to come out and fix it!!!!

Anyhow, my arm healed up fine. My blood tests came back fine.

Tailor is doing well in school and is liking it so far!!

The 2996 9/11 tribute bloggers have all been assigned!!! Yeah for the founder of that!! What a great tribute it will be :)

Can't think of anything else right now to update on.

Peace

1 Response to "I am back"

  1. Kat Says:

    hey hun missed ya, glad all is well and that tailor is liking school, mine go back next week and so far not looking forward to it both scared

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed