11:38 AM

a poem i submitted to a site i stubbled upon, which threw me into the semi final round for a 10000. prize. lol it was a no nonsense poem i thought of off the top of my head. i submitted it and a couple weeks later i got a letter in the mail i was a finalist lol.
here is the copy of the poem

Love
Love me til no end

Love me enough to spend
the whole life of us together
Beyond the end of time.

Love you til the end
Love you enough to spend
all my life devoted
to eternity with love.
Kristy Davis
Copyright ©2005 Kristy Davis

to find it on the poetry site:
www.poetry.com
search
davis,kristy
it is the third one down, named love

1 Response to "poetry"

  1. Lizanne Says:

    Beautiful poem. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll keep checking back.

Post a Comment

  • Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Art Imagination Blogger Template | Make Money Online | Wordpress Themed